How to Pay for Pack Activities/Apparel/Fees using PayPal
The pack uses PayPal to make it easy to send payments to the pack for various pack activities, apparel, and application or renewal fees. Sending money to the pack is free when you select "send money to family or friends" option. When you use a credit or debit card, Paypal will charge a processing fee which is 2.9% + 0.30 cents. Make sure you are always selecting the "send money to family or friends" option unless you don't mind the processing fee. DO NOT SELECT GOODS OR SERVICES.
To make it easy for you, and allow us to process your payment correctly, please follow the following steps carefully. Instructions are also attached as a file.
If you have any questions, please contact the treasurer at cheatlakeCSpack52@gmail.com
- IMPORTANT: Go to the www.paypal.com website and log in using your PayPal account or sign up for an account first. To eliminate all fees you will pay, set up a PayPal account and have pay using a connection to your bank account. LOG IN before you proceed. Proceeding without logging in first will likely lead to you paying fees.
- Click on the "Pay or send money" button and choose "Send money to family or friends." If you select "I'm paying for goods or services" you will create a transaction fee that the pack will be charged. The Pack will need to charge you for the transaction fee.
- On the next Send Money screen enter in the "To" field: cheatlakeCSpack52@gmail.com to send the payment to our pack treasurer. In the "Amount" field enter in the amount you are paying. Example: $30.00 Pack dues
- Click the "Next" button
- Choose your payment method on the next screen and include a descriptive note for what the payment is for. If you do not use a PayPal balance or linked bank account you will be charged a processing fee, based on amount you are sending. Click the arrow next to the payment method to choose a different method.
- Click the "Send payment now" button.
- When you get a receipt email, you can print it for your records.
- The treasurer will mark you off as having paid via PayPal.
REMEMBER - DO NOT SELECT GOODS OR SERVICES