Parts of the Uniform
The parts that make up your Cub Scout uniform are these:
- The Cub Scout shirt, with long or short sleeves
- A cap that shows your rank in Cub Scouting—orange for Tiger Cub, yellow for Wolf Cub Scout, blue for Bear Cub Scout, and plaid for Webelos Scout
- A slide & a neckerchief that matches the color of your cap
- Cub Scout belt with buckle
- Optional - Cub Scout shorts or trousers
- Optional - Official blue socks with orange or yellow tops (orange tops for Tiger Cubs; yellow tops for all other ranks)
***Webelos wear the tan and olive uniform that Boy Scouts and Leaders wear (tan shirt, olive shorts/slacks, olive socks).
Badges, Patches, Pins, and Medals
Besides showing that you are a member of the Cub Scouts, your uniform gives you a place to display your personal achievements and those of your den and pack. Badges of rank, award emblems, special recognitions, and the medals you win at Cub Scout activities are all sewn or pinned onto your uniform.
Wearing the Uniform Unless your den leader says otherwise, you should wear your Cub Scout uniform (Class A) to all Scouting activities—not only den and pack meetings, but every activity in which you take part with other Cub Scouts.
Buying Uniform You can buy new uniforms from one of the Scout Shops listed below.
While at the scouting shop to buy a new uniform, please make note of the following:
- We are Pack 750 and we have wear the 25 Year Veteran Unit Bar above our unit number.
- We are part of the Picketts Mill District and the Atlanta Area Council
- You will also need a Handbook.
Atlanta National Scout Shop (click here for map / directions)
1800 Circle 75 Parkway, SE Atlanta, GA 30339
Phone: (770) 988-9912
Scout Shop Hours:
Mon - Fri: 9 AM to 7 PM
Sat: 9 AM to 5 PM
Fairburn National Scout Shop (click here for map / directions)
107 Laser Industrial Court, Fairburn, GA 30213
Phone: (770) 306-0510
Scout Shop Hours:
Mon - Fri: 10 AM to 6 PM
Sat: 10 AM to 4 PM
For more details, please refer to the documents below